Grow up.
Posted on 19 July 2015 @ 3:44 pm with 0 comments



السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

I don't want to grow up. I know we've all had those moments when we were younger and wished for time to go by faster so we could grow up and get a job and settle down with a family. But now that I really think about it, I don't want to grow up. My mom told me that the moments I'm living right now are the best moments of my life and that once these moments are over, they'll never come back again. I never really thought of it that way. School was always something I didn't really like. I've always been wanting to get school over with and to get job. But not anymore. I mean, by the time you get a job, you probably won't have as much freedom or time as you did back in your teenage years. You'll have to be more independent and more responsible and definitely, much more busy. You're going to be on your own. Your parents aren't going to help you as much, or at all, anymore. All those teenage years were spent growing your wings. Once you've completely grown them out, you'll have to learn to use them and fly off to find your own food and to survive.

A few months might seen long and dull to us now, but when they've passed, we'll look back and realize that time really does fly. The things that were once so close to us a few months ago are either completely gone or too far within reach now. So hold on to the things you have now and appreciate every single things you have now and appreciate every single little bit of them before they're gone. Time doesn't stop for anyone.

I don't know what I'm trying to say, to be honest.

He's been with me for one years. Maybe even more, I don't know. But I just had a little flashback of him, and it made me realize that time flies by really quick.
0Comments:
Post a Comment 0 sweetie(s)
بِسْمِ اللَّهِ الرَّحْمَنِ الرَّحِيم
Sora. I'm nothing special, and neither are you.
This is for my feelings.


Instagram



Archive

active [x] hiatus [ ]

Status

 birds online
I’m sorry for being not so often online/active
Sora's blog | All rights reserved |



← PREVIOUSNEXT →