I ALWAYS GIVE 110%
Posted on 13 August 2012 @ 1:22 am with 0 comments


I always give 110% to the wrong things, what worst is that I never give anything to anyone that loves me back, that is my flaw. I've chosen the wrong people to waste time and effort into, a bad investment you can say. I don't really know what to say, my life is beginning to spin down and never ending cycle that used to keep me as a hostage.

Really, I can't pinpoint how is started all over again, but I know it started with you. I really hope you leave me alone for good, my obsessive and clingy personality just sets me up for heartbreak and mental suicide.

Really now? So how are you still single?

I've blew off several years of life and unimaginable amount of money on video games to keep distracred from reality, I rather play my games than be with my friends, I rather be alone than be with anyone else, to put it frankly I'm a hermit crab. But hermit crabs sometimes have to switch shells and find new one, but they can't stay out a shell for too long or they'll die. I am that hermit crab, I've stayed out for too long and there's no shell to protect me. I'm getting pierced repeatedly over and over again, unable to find a new home.

Please leave me alone, I want to find a new home, and settle in. By then, I'll still be unstable as usual but, at least I have home to hide in.


0Comments:
Post a Comment 0 sweetie(s)
بِسْمِ اللَّهِ الرَّحْمَنِ الرَّحِيم
Sora. I'm nothing special, and neither are you.
This is for my feelings.


Instagram



Archive

active [x] hiatus [ ]

Status

 birds online
I’m sorry for being not so often online/active
Sora's blog | All rights reserved |



← PREVIOUSNEXT →